The SGA Inter Club League Competition is an annual event open to all SGA Members.
A total of 13 Ordinary Member shall play in a round robin match play.
The League is divided into 5 Divisions, Premier (HI up to 7), A (HI 7.1 - 11), B (HI 11.1 – 18), Senior (No Limit) Ladies A (HI up to 11.0) B (HI 11.1 to 18.0).
All the 13 Clubs are scheduled to play 12 Legs and shall all be played at a neutral course.
Each Ordinary Member will field a team comprising with 4 players each in “Premier”, “A”, “B” and “Senior” division except Ladies Division where there will be 6 players.
For more information click here for the preliminary conditions of competition.
NSRCC conduct a three days trial at the end of the year to select the Players for next year’s competition.
Two out of the three trial games will be used for the total scores and those with the best scores MAYBE selected to represent NSRCC.
As this is a Team Event, the final selection will be at the discretion of the Club Captain.
Those invited for the trials are:
1. Last year’s Team Members
2. Winners of the Monthly Medal Strokeplay Event - A & B Division Best Gross (Two invites per Monthly Medal)
3. Winners of the Monthly Medal Stableford Event - Best A & B Division Stablefor Points (Two invites per Monthly Medal)
4. Certain Junior Golfers who has the necessary potential to represent & play for NSRCC.
5. Those who will automatically qualify to represent NSRCC are:
6. Winner of Club Championship Matchplay Event
7. Winner of Club Championship Strokeplay Event
8. Winner of Intermediate Challenge Trophy Event